Assisting more states with their MECT and MITA needs
- State of New Mexico and Vermont become our latest subscribers to use MITA Pulse for their MECT and MITA State Self Assessment Needs.
- Meet us for a demo of MITA Pulse's latest enhancements and offerings at the MESC 2018 in Portland, OR from August 13th thru 16th.
MITA Pulse™ updates
- (5/1/2018) Release 3.0 available - a redesigned, fast and responsive, mobile friendly cloud application
- (4/1/2017) Release 2.0 available - enhancements and bug fixes
- (6/1/2016) Release 1.9 available - enhancements and bug fixes
- (12/15/2015) Release 1.8 available - simplified navigation and bug fixes
- (11/1/2015) Release 1.7 available - rich text and MS word support, new reports
- (10/1/2015) Release 1.6 available - regular maintenance release
- (9/1/2015) Release 1.5 available with improved navigation and richer reports.
- (4/2015) Release 1.2.1 available
- (4/2015) Delta Dental becomes a new subscriber
- (10/2014) Release 1.1 available
- (8/2014) Texas Health and Human Services becomes a subscriber
- (6/2014) Georgia Dept. of Community Health becomes a subscriber
- (3/2014) Release 1.0 available
- (11/2013) Beta trial released